At BlueTours, we value your privacy and are committed to protecting all of the personal information we collect. Therefore we gather, pro-cess and use your personal data exclusively in accordance with the applicable legal regulations.
What Personal Information does Blue Tours collect?
Your information is collected when you visit our website, request information from us, contact us or make a booking with us. In order to purchase our products or services, it is necessary for you to disclose personal information. Personal Information is information that identifies you personally, such as including your first and last name, address, email address, telephone number, billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date) and other identifying information in order to process orders and provide customer service.
We also collect Other Information that does not identify you personally, such as gender, country of residence and other demographic information. We also receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Bluetours.gr.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To provide you with the information you request about our products
- To send you email marketing messages and information
- To confirm your purchases
- To ensure you are correctly billed
- To measure and track demographic details about our customers
- To target content on our website to more closely match your interests and otherwise customize your experience with Blue Tours, including customizing the ads shown to you
- To target the appropriate content for email marketing messages to better match your interestsTo respond to your questions and comments
- To measure interest in and improve our products, services, websites
- To notify you about offers and products or services that may be of interest to you
- To solicit information from you, including through surveys
- To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- To tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites and social media assets
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- To analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- To analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors' use of our sites and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
Blue Tours does not sell products for purchase by children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible
Get in Touch
They said about us
Our experience with Blue Tours was amazing! Mary was an excellent guide: good-humoured, knowledgable, unfussy and entertaining.
A very comfortable and easy way to get from Corfu airport to our hotel! Our driver, Dimitris was punctual, knowledgeable, polite and drove safely at all times.
We visited Corfu with a cruise ship! Blue Tours made our shore excursion such a pleasant and an unforgettable experience! Couldn' t recommend them highly enough!
An unforgettable day in Corfu! Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave us great insights on the history of Achillion Palace. We were also awed by our visit to Corfu Town-such a beautiful city!
Discover the blue of CorfuCONTACT US
Contact us to arrange your next extraordinary experience in Corfu!